96 percent of paraplanners seek improved systems integration
Our Integration Hub
enables platforms and adviser back-office software suppliers to connect seamlessly through one simple connection, removing the high costs and complexities typically associated with point-to-point integrations.
Research with over 200 paraplanners and administrators
Paraplanners seek faster and better integration to improve service to clients
96% of paraplanners and office admin workers agree that greater integration and automation between systems would enable provision of better and faster service to clients, the latest research from Origo shows.
The research was conducted with over 200 paraplanners and administrators, i.e. those most often using the systems on a day-to-day basis. The vast majority said they were spending too much of their day performing basic admin tasks, such as re-keying, caused by a disconnect between the systems they used.
Through our Integration Hub, platforms and the growing catalogue of adviser back-office systems and digital tools are able to use one simple integration point, removing the need for multiple costly and inefficient integrations.
It helps smaller platforms, providers and adviser software suppliers to integrate with the larger players in the industry, allowing better market coverage and ultimately more choice and a better service for the adviser and their client.
The benefits of the one-to-many approach includes:
- Standard on-boarding process - one simple connection enabling multiple integrations to other connected third parties.
- Anything-to-anything connectivity.
- RESTful APIs - on-boarding and technical approaches ensure integration quality.
- Any data or format supported with transformation and validation - supporting multiple versions eliminating version control challenges.
- Support for Origo Standards.
Find out more
To find out more about how you can get set up with Origo's Integration Hub, contact Richard today.