Unipass Letter of Authority Adviser Survey Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
We are running a survey for advisers who are signed up to Unipass Letter of Authority, with the opportunity to win a £40 John Lewis gift card. Here are the full terms and conditions:
- The competition runs from Tuesday 9th May 2023 until the closing date on May 22nd 2023.
- The competition is only open to advisers who are signed up to Unipass Letter of Authority and complete our survey.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a £40 John Lewis gift card.
- To enter, participants must complete our feedback survey and give their name and work email address.
- You can only enter once – multiple entries will not be accepted.
- All entries received by the Closing Date will be given a number and a number will be selected at random as the winner.
- The decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time by email (where these details are known to us). If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of us first contacting them, we reserve the right to select another winner at random from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner’s work email address within 28 days of the Closing Date, assuming we’ve been able to contact you during this time.
- We may publish the winner’s name on our website, emails, social media accounts and marketing materials. We believe it’s important for all participants that competitions are run transparently, so our lawful basis under the GDPR for sharing these details is legitimate interests. If you object to this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
- No cash prize will be substituted.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without further notice. We will only do this in exceptional circumstances and will make every effort not to alter significant terms and conditions.