Unipass Letter of Authority
Unipass Letter of Authority
Join the Letter of Authority Revolution
Unipass Letter of Authority (ULoA) is a flexible, secure, digital service, which solves the issues experienced between advisers, providers and platforms in sending and receiving letters of authority.
We've designed our service with input from advisers, platforms and providers in our user group. They have provided invaluable feedback during the build to make the service easy to use.
Discover the benefits of Unipass Letter of Authority:
Save time and money
- A one-stop-shop for LoAs
- One, standardised information request form, which can be sent to all providers and platforms
- No more use of unsecure email, risking client data
- Find out the status of your LoA in real-time
- Receive client information in fulfilment packs through the service
Reduce your carbon footprint
No more post
No more stamps
No more printing
Data Security and GDPR Compliance
- Built with Unipass at its core, Unipass Letter of Authority is trustworthy and secure. Whether you're working from home or in the office, it's safer for you and safer for your clients
- Use your current process, but smarter. Upload and receive your requests digitally and securely
- Our solution is GDPR compliant and will keep client data secure
We’ve listened to the industry and have built this service to revolutionise the LoA process. Now it's time for advisers, providers and platforms to sign up and start saving time and money today with Unipass Letter of Authority.
Quick steps to get started
- If you don't have one already, get yourself a Unipass Identity, for free.
- Register your organisation on Unipass Letter of Authority.
- Send your first Letter of Authority through our service and start saving time and money. To help with your first request, watch our short video guide below.
Read our research
Welcoming New Clients to Financial Planning, a whitepaper produced in association with NextWealth, investigates the time-consuming process of onboarding new clients and the issues faced by advisers, providers and platforms. Discover the findings here.
Already a Unipass Letter of Authority user?
Designed specifically for financial services firms, Unipass Mailock enables providers, platforms and advisers to communicate easily and securely. Seamless integration with around 43,000 Unipass Identity holders ensures only the intended recipients can open your email.
Unipass Identity is a secure, simple-to-use digital identity that allows financial advisers to effortlessly log in to the web services of any Unipass enabled provider or platform.
Unipass Agency Management
Unipass Agency Management encompasses Agency Registration and Agency Administration. Together they allow advisers to set up and then maintain multiple trading relationships with the different providers and platforms they work with.