Unipass Letter of Authority
Unipass Letter of Authority
Join the Letter of Authority Revolution
Unipass Letter of Authority (ULoA) is a flexible, secure, digital service, which provides one centralised hub to receive, review and receipt letters of authority. Giving your business more time to focus on its priorities. We've designed our service with input from advisers, platforms and providers in our user group.
Our latest update allows providers and platforms to join in the most flexible way:
- Receive digital requests from advisers and fulfil using your own response packs, with guaranteed, secure delivery.
- Join the service in a flexible way - sign up with one product to begin with, and roll out to more when you're ready.
Save time and money
- No more use of unsecure email, risking client data.
- Upload your own fulfilment pack.
- Chaser calls take up valuable time. Set expectations and progress directly on Unipass Letter of Authority, removing the need for advisers to call up.
- Requests can be prioritised and allocated to the relevant team for action.
- Get started quickly either through the user interface or integrating via the APIs.
Reduce your carbon footprint
No more post
No more stamps
No more printing
Data security and GDPR compliance
- Built with Unipass at its core, ULoA is trustworthy and secure. Whether you're working from home or in the office, it's safer for you and safer for your clients.
- Use your current process, but smarter. Upload your own fulfilment pack digitally and securely.
- Our solution is GDPR compliant and will keep client data secure.
We’ve listened to the industry and have built this service to revolutionise the LoA process.
Now it's time for advisers, providers and platforms to start saving time and money, with Unipass Letter of Authority.
Get started today by contacting our Head of Consulting, David Hall.
Unipass Letter of Authority Health Check
We understand that changing your LoA process may seem like a daunting task, and we're here to take that pain away. We can help you go digital by discussing the typical processes and costs you have in fulfilling LoAs, which include:
- Number of incoming LoAs.
- Your due diligence and checks on the LoA requestor.
- The various receipt methods and costs associated.
- The number of inbound calls chasing receipt and fulfillment.
- Actual fulfillment and any postage costs.
Whilst providers may have some common processes, there are often many specific differences which should be recognised when delivering digital change. Unipass Letter of Authority seeks to deliver consistency to your organisation, and we'd be delighted to engage with you and your stakeholders to achieve this.
Read our research
Welcoming New Clients to Financial Planning, a whitepaper produced in association with NextWealth, investigates the time-consuming process of onboarding new clients and the issues faced by advisers, providers and platforms. Discover the findings here.