Unipass Letter of Authority
If your organisation is not yet set up, you'll be able to register for Unipass Letter of Authority (ULoA) and you will become your organisation's Administrator. If you think there’s someone more appropriate in your organisation to fulfil this role, they can register your organisation. Once registered, your organisation’s Administrator(s) will be able to add users.
Before you start, make sure you've got a Unipass Identity, you'll need one to use ULoA.
How to send your first LoA using Unipass Letter of Authority
To get started with ULoA, just follow these 5 steps:
- Add your firm’s address and contact details in the Teams menu and add any colleagues via the Users menu (See details in the User Guides)
- Create a new request in the system by entering your client’s name, address etc.
- Enter details of all their policies that you need information on (Pensions, Investments or Protection)
- Upload authorising signatures from the client (and any additional signatories required)
- Click, ‘Submit’ - if the policy provider accepts requests via our service, they will receive them through ULoA instantaneously. For providers yet to sign-up, you’ll be presented with a neat request pack to download and you can then send this securely by email e.g Unipass Mailock or by post.
We’re delighted that LV= are signed up to receive pension LoAs digitally through ULoA, and we are currently working to onboard all major providers.
To help with your first request we have created a short video guide below.
Get started now
Got your Unipass Identity? Then you're good to go!
Start saving time and money and send your first Unipass Letter of Authority!
If you need any help, you can contact us:
0131 385 8888